UAccess is a password-secured service that permits University of Arizona students to access their personal and academic data and to conduct business on behalf of the university online. A UA NetID, as well as a password, is required to log in.
UAccess lets students view and modify their personal and academic data.
How to log into UAccess
- Visit uaccess.arizona.edu.
- Go to Student Center under the tab titled Student tab.
- You must enter your NetID.
- Then enter your password.
- Select Sign In to log in to your account.
How to unlock your UAccess account
- Visit uaccess.arizona.edu.
- Choose the right portal
- Click the NavBar
- Select People Tools
- Click on Security
- Select UA User Profiles
- Enter the user’s NetID within the “Search by” field
- If your accounts are locked, remove on the next box “Account Closed” and then save the account.
- You’ve been granted the right to unlock your account.
- Don’t: Check out or remove on the Change Password box.
- Don’t: Check or uncheck the box for Password expiration.
- Why? Because these fields aren’t properly labeled and these fields are written in automated scripts. You don’t have an authorization, instruction, or any other reason to modify or alter the Change Password or Expired Password fields.
TIP: Make sure to add to the UA Page User Profiles on your homepage to make getting there easier. Simply click on the Actions List in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Add on to Homepage.“
How to set up a UAccess guess account
You should establish an account in your Guest Center login for your parents or anyone else around you who could require or want access to the information stored in Your Student Center login. Making the Guest Center account will prevent you from needing to share with anyone else access to your UA NetID login. Since sharing your password can pose a risk to security it is against the university’s policy.
To create an account in the Guest Center: Guest Center account:
- Go to http://uaccess.arizona.edu, click on Student Center in the Students column, and log in with your UA NetID and password.
- Click on The UA Guest Center box located in the column to the right (toward the lower) then click Guest Manager.
- To create a brand new Guest account, simply click the Create New Guest button. You can also return here in the future to edit guest accounts that you already have.
- Input the details for your guest Create a username for them to for logging in, and then include their email address and name.
- Select “Active” to activate their account after it has been set up.
- In the Guest Access Control section, select the details you would like the guest to have access to:
- Academic Info (View Class Schedule, Grades, Transfer Credits, Program Tree)
- Personal Information (View all addresses, and emergency Contacts)
- Financial Information (View the To-Do List and Award Summary, including the Award Note, Payment along with Parents PLUS Loan).
- Hit on the Save button.
- Select on the “OK” button to enable the Account on the Confirm Activation Page. (Click the cancel button if not yet ready to activate the Guest account, and the details on that page is saved so that you can return and activate the account later).
After the account has been active and the account is activated, the account will send an email the Guest with your user name and password. Your guest can visit uaccess.arizona.edu, click on Guest Center in the column for Students and sign in using an account username and password you have provided. They’ll be able to view and only do what you’ve authorized through the Guest Access Control.
How to unlock a UAccess student guest center account
The process to unlock the Guest Center account is identical to unlocking a Student Center account; however, finding an account with a Guest Center User ID requires looking up the student’s or the parent’s name. Follow the steps below for more detailed instructions.
- Visit uaccess.arizona.edu and then select the Administration Staff portal.
- On the UA Users, Profiles Page Click on ” Advanced Search.”
- Modify the “Description” drop-down to “Contains” ” Description” drop-down to ” contains” and enter the student’s name. If the parent’s name is different from the student’s, then search for the parent’s name.
- Search for you can find Guest Center user (in most instances, it is the parent of the student). This Guest Center identification is an extended string of alphanumeric characters that are preceded by”G-. ” G-. “
- Take a copy of your Guest Center ID, return it to the UA User Profiles, and paste that Guest Center ID into the search field.
- It will display your account’s profile, in which you are able to uncheck the checkbox next to ” Account Locked Out?“
- Click Save.
Your NetID at UA is your unique identification number for various online services provided by the University of Arizona. Some of the services that require a NetID include:
- Email as well as UITS Computing account (CatMail, UAConnect, HPC)
- UAccess applications (Student, Employee, Analytics, etc.)
- D2L is an online course management system that is used in more than 700 classes on campus
- New Employee Recruitment and Benefits
- Software licensed by the University site
- OSCR computer labs
Why is the UA NetID necessary?
It is the UA NetID that verifies your identity when you sign up to access the U.A.’s services online. It ensures the security of personal data and limits access to resources only to the users for whom they were intended.
If you’re a student that needs to share your information from the UAccess Student account UAccess Student account with someone else, set up a guest Center login for the person you wish to share your data with. Also, ensure that you keep your NetID password secret.
How to create your UA NetID
The process of creating the UA NetID needs an EMPLID which is an 8-digit code that is sent through email. In the event that an EMPLID is not available it is the responsibility of the user to get in touch with HR (for faculty and staff) and the Registrar (for students). Since the EMPLID is an encrypted identifier that is available 24/7, the IT Support Center will not offer an EMPLID to an individual user.
The NetID creation process also requires age and date of birth as well as an account number. The PIN for students will be on the student’s acceptance letter.
- Choose “Create UA NetID”
- Follow the steps below to establish the details to create UA NetID.
FAQs – UAccess
Do you have to be vaccinated to go to the University of Arizona?
How do I find my student ID for the University of Arizona?
Is the University of Arizona have in-person classes?
Are masks required at the University of Arizona?
Does the University of Arizona have a mask mandate?
Is the University of Arizona prestigious?
Overall, 103 and tied with the top spot at No. 46 in public universities. “We are honored to be acknowledged as among the top university systems that are public,” said University of Arizona President Robert C.